Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothbrush
- Plaque removal
- Protect against over brushing
Gum recession and enamel wear can be caused by over brushing, and over time this can lead to exposed dentine and sensitive teeth. Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothbrush has bristles which flex on contact with the teeth and gums to help provide gentle cleaning.
- Brush teeth as normal twice a day.
Warnings and Precautions
- Children under 6 years should be supervised during brushing.
- Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed.
- It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening toothpaste can actually repair* vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth. At the same time, it helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth with twice daily brushing.
*Forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice a day for lasting sensitivity protection.